The Leadership Development Group’s Speakers Bureau is comprised of our esteemed faculty of academicians, leading physician and healthcare executives, and motivational speakers who custom design and expertly deliver leading insights and cutting edge learning sessions. Our faculty contributes thought-provoking content, encourages participation, and helps to build consensus. Whether you are planning a keynote address, a one-day seminar, a multi-day board retreat, or a conference for hundreds of executives, our Speakers Bureau provides access to high caliber, experienced faculty who have “been there, done that.”
Our Speakers Bureau modules are aligned to our trademarked leadership competency model and includes sessions that build executive leadership behaviors to navigate health care reform and drive required change.
Exhibits emotional connectedness with oneself and strives to continuously improve in an effort to create win-win scenarios.
- Emotional Intelligence and its Impact on Leadership Effectiveness
- Your Relationship with Your Ego. What’s the Impact on Others?
- Training your Brain – Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
- Managing Self to Manage Others
- The Neuroscience of Leadership
- Feedback: How to Receive It
- Cognitive Conflict
- Executive Presence
Engages, inspires, and motivates individuals and teams to collaborate toward organizational goals.
- Servant Leadership
- Building a High Trust Organization
- Creating a Physician Coaching Program
- Creating the Rapid-Feedback Physician Culture
- Mentorship as Strategy
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Motivating Through Effective Communication
- The Art of Persuasion and Storytelling
- Adaptive Leadership – From the Dance Floor to the Balcony
- What High Performing Boards and Executives Know About Physicians
Exhibits creativity, innovative thinking and courage to take calculated risks to meet change objectives.
- New Rules for a New Kind of Healthcare
- When Everyone’s Hair is on Fire: Leading Chaos
- What’s in it for Us? A Compelling Case for Change
- Creating a Culture to Support Compassionate Care
- Change Management for Health Care Organizations
- How to Engage Physicians in Quality, Payment Reform, and Change
- Herding Cats Just Ain’t What It Used to Be—Engaging Physicians around a Shared Mission
- ACO 101
- The ACA: Past, Present and Future Implications for Health Care Organizations
- How Digital Medicine Will Transform Health Care
- Social Media for Health Care Organizations
- Big Data Analytics and the Transformation of the Health Care Delivery System
Leading for Results
Demonstrates a systems approach coupled with keen business acumen to drive projects forward.
- Business Fundamentals
- From Vision to Business Case
- Meeting Management
- Population Health Management Tools 101
- Payment Reform: Physician Compensation Trends
- Designing for Agility, Stability, Sustainability and Quality
- After the Merger: Crafting a United Agenda
- Integrating Systems: A How-To Approach
- Delivering the Patient Experience, Every Patient, Every Time
- How to Do More with Less
- Physicians’ Impact on Bottom Line
- Physician Hospital Integration: Is Employment the Only Model?
- Gathering, Assessing, and Reporting Performance Data to Physicians
Ready to Learn More?
Contact us today for your complimentary consultation.